50 min Difficulty
- 400 grams of sugar
- two eggs
- 240 ml of buttermilk
- one cup of black coffee
- half cup of vegetable oil
- near 4 grams of vanilla extract
- 4 grams of baking powder
- 6 grams of salt
- 12 grams of baking soda
- 210 grams of flour
- 65 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder
- The oven should be set at approximately 350 degrees. Grease (with butter) and add flour to two 9-inch pans. We booked them. In the bowl of a hand mixer or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, sugar, cocoa, flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder should be thoroughly mixed. It is necessary to stir well until the ingredients are correctly mixed.
- Add eggs, buttermilk, oil, coffee and vanilla extract to the mixture. Remove and mix an average speed for two or three minutes. The resulting mass will be quite fine.
- Now distribute the mass obtained uniformly in the aforementioned bowls.
- Cook in the oven for about 30 or 40 minutes. Also we can introduce in the mass a wooden stick (in the center) and see if it comes out clean.
- Now let the dough cool for about 10 minutes. We removed from the caceronas and let cool completely.
- We can frost to our liking. We recommend a simple and healthy frosting of coconut butter.